Monday, June 29, 2009

We Love our Local Library

Grant and I go to the library pretty regularly. He loves the fish, the computers, the huge stuffed animals, and oh yes, the books. We started the Read-to-Me summer reading program last week. To get weekly prizes, I just read with Grant 15 minutes a day, he colors in a little picture to represent our reading time, and we turn in our paper. The first prize was this coloring page. You dip a cotton swab in water, wipe it on the little paint square, and then "color" your picture. Grant loved it! His picture is up on the fridge. It's not too late to join the reading program- so if you're around here, go check it out! PS- Grant's birthday pictures are coming soon!

3 comments:

Laura H. said...

I totally agree! Jessica is in love with the reading program. Just wait until the Mrs. Powell's cinnamon roll - I didn't think she could down the whole thing herself. Man, was I wrong. You should bring him to story time Tuesdays at 10:00.

crack'n up ourselves said...

We love it too.

Anonymous said...

Grant is absolutely super handsome!!!! I love all the pictures you've posted! Happy be-lated Anniversary!! You are guys are a beautiful family! Much love to all of you!