Thursday, June 25, 2009

Soarin Over the City

Tyson took Grant and I up on a flight a few weeks ago. Besides the takeoff and landing (they are turbulent in a tiny plane!), it was pretty fun!

Co-pilot Grant

Tyson and his instructor, Tom. Looking out the window. One of a few quiet moments. Grant liked looking at the little cars for about 20 minutes. I spent the rest of the time trying to keep him out of everything. June has been a busy month, so more updates to follow!

7 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

You did it! Was it flippin' awesome or what???

Julie Loftus said...

So, is Tyson getting his pilot's license? It looks like so much fun!

Kellie said...

That looks like fun, you are a cool mom... and Tyson is a cool dad! I bet Grant loved it :)

Jaimie said...

Wow, cool! Is Tyson going to be a pilot? How fun. I hear ya on being busy! I have SO much to put on my blog...

Kelly said...

Your co-pilot is adorable with those little head phones.

staci baker said...

Holy smokes!? I didn't know Tyson was doing that. I'd better not show Drostan those pictures. He'll be SO jealous! He's always wanted to fly airplanes. Now that's cool. Grant looks SO CUTE in the pictures. What a fun time!

Lauren C. said...

How cool!! I had no idea Tyson was taking lessons. What got him to do that? Grant looks adorable in those headphones!