Monday, June 29, 2009

Lagoon

Earlier this month, Tyson and I went to Lagoon for our anniversary. We left Grant with the grandparents- thanks Parkers! It was lots of fun! We were among many teenagers and felt like an old married couple. Tyson doesn't mind flying a tiny plane, but for some reason, he doesn't care for wild roller coaster rides. He was a good sport though and the only ones I couldn't talk him into were Wicked and the Blastoff ride where they bring you to the top, let you sit there for 10 seconds or so and then drop you. I thrive on those exciting rides- I love the feeling of my stomach in my throat! I think it's so thrilling! Lagoon is a fun little park. Here we are on our favorite ride, The Spider. Good times! While we were on The Wild Mouse, a sudden thunderstorm poured rain on our defenseless little cart. It was a very scary ride- that one is jerky to begin with, but try it with your eyes closed while being pelted with rain! We were completely drenched when we got off, and we didn't last much longer after that. Despite the weather, it was a very enjoyable day. We loved spending a relaxing day together. I hope we can get back there this year- I would love to take Grant! Even though you won't read this, I love you Tyson!

No comments: