Our birthday celebrating was interrupted by this storm! Here is a video from our front step, and it doesn't even do the storm justice. It was hailing and raining and blowing like crazy! Those poor trees we just planted- they were defenseless. And I am mourning my garden today. The corn, beans, cucumber, and zucchini had just come up and they are looking pretty sad now. What's with this weather?!
3 comments:
it looks like you have green grass. Hurray! No more mud. That's how I look at it anyway.
Ha, ha! You know what? I was stuck just down the road because my windshield wiper broke, so I couldn't go anywhere until the rain stopped :-) I was worried about your trees. Did they make it?
And I wish I would've known it was Tyson's birthday when I was there. Tell him Happy Belated Birthday from me!
Dang,good thing you were inside during that one. And Happy Birthday Tyson!
It was good to talk to you the other day! I always love it when we get to catch up. oh, and tell kristin hey for me!
Post a Comment