Saturday, June 6, 2009

Celebrating

We had our fourth anniversary this week and went to the temple together. (We're taking a trip to Lagoon next week- yeehaw!) Thanks for babysitting Kaitlyn! Tyson gave me these pretty roses- I love them because I get to plant them and they can last a long time! (Hopefully, haha.) The next day was Tyson's birthday. We started with French toast. Then I made the Mickey cake. We had family over to help us eat it. Grant was happy to oblige! Happy birthday, Tyson! We love you!

10 comments:

Krystal said...

Congrats on four years! Did you have a pattern for that cake? If so, where did you get it?

crack'n up ourselves said...

Happy Anniversary!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Happy happy birthday and anniversary -- I remember you making that cake!!

Annalee Kelly said...

Congrats!

Ryan Inns said...

Congrats, Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary.

Heather Inns said...

Hey sorry I was signed in on Ryan's e-mail.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary and happy birthday Tyson! Cute cake Kristine... I'm way impressed.

staci baker said...

Whatever you had people help you eat the cake. I'll bet you three ate all that yourselves. ;) ha-ha

Happy birthday, Tyson, and happy anniversary, you guys! Have fun at Lagoon! That Grant is darn adorable that it kills me. ;)

Kelly said...

That cake is just amazing. You have got a talent girl! Happy anniversary too!

Kellie said...

Yea, Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years... crazy! I love the mickey mouse cake; clasic :)