Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime...

Yesterday was a beautiful day and we spent most of it outside. Today we're back to rainy, cloudy weather. Here's Grant playing with the "scrubbies." But I'm running out of ideas here! What do you do during summer days when it's not outside weather?


5 comments:

Sharee said...

It has been a while since I looked on your blog. Happy Belated Birthday Tyson! Happy Anniversary! It looks like you have been keeping busy.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I am so amazed at all the things that you do to keep him busy!! I would have no idea!!

Jenkins Family said...

It was good to hear from you on my blog. I've popped in on yours a couple of times, too. You have such a cute little boy!

Mel said...

You could come to Houston! It's 96 degrees out here! HaHa! How are you doing? I have been thinking about you. I hope you are doing well. I love you. Keep in touch! ;)

Team Jogan said...

Your little boy is so cute! I don't know if Tyson remembers me but I used to be in his parents ward. And I'm good friends with Kristi.
-Jenny Obray Campbell