Monday, July 6, 2009

2 Awesome Years!

One month
Six months
One year
Eighteen months
Two years!



Grant's birthday was so much fun. He woke up from his nap and starting jumping up and down in his crib because he couldn't wait for the party to start! Thanks to everyone in our families who came to make the day special.


Opening presents

Race track cake- an easy idea from Family FunMowing the lawn"Lucky cake" from Grandma Parker
I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone who was there! Our unfinished basement was a great place for all the cousins to play.

Grant is a great blessing to us. We love him so very much!

8 comments:

stevie kay said...

That cake is adorable. Happy Birthday to the dashing Grant!

Erin and Corey said...

Crazy how fast time flies! He looks so much like a kid and not a baby. Weird. Hope you had a good 4th!

Mel said...

I can't believe you have a TWO YEAR OLD Kristine!!!! Happy birthday to the little guy!! Hope you are doing well! Love you!

Lauren C. said...

Happy birthday Grant!! I can't believe he's two already. I still remember sitting in the bishop's living room when you guys announced you were pregnant! He's is such an adorable and SMART! little boy. :)

Kelly said...

What fun cakes! You have a real talent!

Sharee said...

You did a great job on the cake. You are one talented lady! Happy Belated Birthday Grant. We love having you as our neighbor.

Krystal said...

I can't believe how quick our little ones are growing up! He sure is a cute kid. Happy be-lated Birthday to him.

staci baker said...

Fun at Lagoon, and I'm a huge library fan myself. And wow, Grant is 2! Pretty crazy! I think I say this all the time, but he is such a handsome little guy! I love the pics, and I'm glad you could have so much family at the party.