Friday, July 31, 2009

The Lip Thing

Some of my sisters and I possess the coveted and unique talent of "the lip thing." People always beg us, "Please, do the lip thing!" Recently Grant discovered that he inherited this trait. Check it out.


Now that he's mastered the technique, I will be training him to gradually increase his speed.

12 comments:

Sydney said...

Okay that is hilarious. Thanks for the smiles. He's a cutie, by the way!

Annalee Kelly said...

So you're saying you'll perform on demand? How about Chamber Camp next week for the group?

Kellie said...

I love it! I totally remember you doing that... it was probably extra funny on tour in Maryland :) That's so cute that Grant can do it!

Emily said...

That is awesome! Kristine, I want to see you demonstrate how it is supposed to be done!

devrie said...

Lookin' good! How is everything else going? How selling/new job/ward/piano/summer/etc? Miss you! Let's plan a get-together!

Sharee said...

That is so funny! Ryker came over and watched and was laughing. Grant is such an amazing kid, so smart.

Tay Pam Smith said...

Ok, that IS SO FUNNY! I've not checked blogs for a while...in fact, I feel like I've fallen off the planet for a while! Anyway, we're back into life and enjoying every bit! Hope to see you guys sometime this summer!

Christie said...

Love it!!! I cannot believe he discovered it. He could totally win Mr. Skyline with that talent. With 15 years of practice under your watchful eye and careful tutoring, I'm certain he could win. Let's be honest, he is darling AND he can to the lip thing. :) I love you...:)

staci baker said...

Hilarious! You are now obligated to share your skills in "The Lip Thing" with us at our next gathering.

Kelly said...

That is true talent :)

Jessica Davis said...

How cute! I have been sitting here trying to figure out he does that..I can't seem to get it!

Lynette said...

Wow I love that! How do you do that?!

Hey I changed my blog to private so I'm sorry if you have tried to get to it and weren't able to. I need your email addy to add you to my "list" of those that can see it. You can email me at lynettefields6@gmail.com. Thanks girl!