I forgot to post these pictures last week. We went to a Parker reunion in Mud Lake and had an awesome time eating tons of food, shooting skeet, playing volleyball, and hanging out with family. Pam and Taylor were nice enough to host the whole thing. Thanks!! October might seem kind of late for a reunion, but it's the week of Tyson's Grandma Parker's birthday, so we do it at this time every year. Tyson loves to practice kicking field goals. (Thanks Kelly, for showing me how to do a mosaic!)
Grant with Brinnalee and Max, the dog, being pulled around by Crystalee.
Preston with a kitty.
Grant with the Shetland ponies.
Grant in a bike helmet.
The reunion was tons of fun and we enjoyed being with family!
Grant with Brinnalee and Max, the dog, being pulled around by Crystalee.
Preston with a kitty.
Grant with the Shetland ponies.
Grant in a bike helmet.
The reunion was tons of fun and we enjoyed being with family!And side note: after feeling guilty all weekend about the bus stop encounter, today is a happy day. All the kids lined up on the sidewalk and all were good!! Our Primary program was yesterday and I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with those kids! Truly the only way to enter into the kingdom of God is to become as a little child. (Matt 18:3-4)
9 comments:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It's good you got to take advantage of the nice weather before it gets too cold!
Hi, Kristine! I saw your blog on your facebook account. How fun! Grant is growing up--what a cutie!
How cute. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. So I was thinking for doing lunch again friday nov.7 ? would that work for you? I was going to see if kim and lindsey wanted to come again and if you can think of any one else see if they want to come. Where would you like to go and what time?
Kristine, your family is so cute!! I love the wagon picture!
Thank you! My house has to be clean because of it being up for sale. Lindsey suggested going and get food some where then going back to her house so the kids can play and we can talk longer. What do you think?
Looks like a fun reunion! Those pictures of Tyson kicking field goals totally make me think of my brothers. They do that on pretty much every family gathering! I'm glad that Primary program went well. Ours did, too, thankfully. And I agree. I love working with the children. I love my calling!
You do such a great job leading the music in primary! That one time I helped you lead, I turned bright red and was totally out of my element. :)
Hey how are you. Is Friday still going to work for you? Erin is going to be in town and so she will be able to come and lindsay asked mindy rose (anderson) to come as well. I hope it is going to still be good for you. I will try and talk to everyone today and call you later to tell you more deals.
Way cute pictures!! Grant is adorable!
Post a Comment