In between piano lessons this morning, I came to see how breakfast was going. Grant was doing this and I had to run and grab the camera.
I don't know where he picked it up, but of course he kept doing it because we kept laughing. (I've noticed that he's also encouraged to burp and do other things we shouldn't laugh at. I glare at Tyson when he laughs, but I'm a hypocrite because during the day when Tyson's not around, I laugh too. I can't help it!)
6 comments:
How funny! I think it's hilarious when kids know they're being funny and keep doing what they're doing. Isn't it funny how women get antsy over things with our hubby's and then we do the same thing!
So are you teaching piano?(I hope I didn't miss a post where you said you did). I think I need to take lessons again...I'm really starting to get rusty.
how funny. That is so cute. We do need to get together again. Now that our house is for sale life is not as crazy so Fri. or Sat works for me. Who do you want to come?
That is hilarious!! I love it. Carter would do that when we'd say, "Smile!".... I think he picked it up because he was used to seeing the flash on the camera go off and automatically blinked when he finally made the association.
What a fun little boy! I laughed, but I laughed more at the fact that you were laughing and telling him to keep doing it. You are such a cute mom and a great example to me.
I love it!! He's adorable.
That's so great! He is so funny! I love that he kept doing it at your encouragement. What a very obedient boy! I encourage things here at our house that I probably shouldn't, too. Drostan hates it, but I can't help it, either! ;)
Post a Comment