Thursday, October 23, 2008

A tag, so I can have something to post about!

I am too lazy to upload pictures right now and I was having a hard time thinking of something to write, so thanks Carmen for the tag! Here are seven things about me:

1. Right now I only have one pair of jeans that fits and doesn't have holes in the knees. I reeeeeeeeeeeeally need to go shopping.
2. I teach13 piano students and I'm loving it. It's just the right amount of time commitment so I'm not bored but not too busy. Plus I get to be around music, the piano, and 13 hilarious kids!
3. This is nothing new, but I absolutely hate scary movies. I don't even like to talk about them. Even in the middle of a sunny day around lots of people. The last one I watched was The Sixth Sense while it was still in theaters. I realize that came out a long time ago. The night after I watched it, I made my mom sleep out in the family room with me. I had nightmares for weeks. (Oh, and even some books scare me because I just get too emotionally involved. Don't laugh, but I was pretty scared during Fablehaven. Yep, the kid's book. And after enjoying The Hobbit, I started the Lord of the Rings trilogy. But I just got too scared to finish the first book. Pathetic, I know!)
4. I have a few sewing projects in the works. But I just can't get motivated to bring them out right now. Not because they aren't fun, but it's just that I can only do it when Grant's napping and it's so much work to get everything out to only work on it for half an hour. And I'm lazy. So they remain in bags in the laundry room.
5. Meal planning, grocery shopping, and budgeting are hobbies to me.
6. I'm a people watcher. I love watching people interact! This is why when I go to a BYU game with Tyson, it takes me about an hour to "settle" in enough to actually watch the game. I just get so overwhelmed by all the people to watch! Am I weird?
7. I lead the music in junior Primary and I love it. And I'm always up for new ideas, so feel free to share!
I tag both Heathers, both Erins, both Kims, Julie M., Annalee, Sharee, Staci B., Kelly S. and anyone who wants to do this!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You should share some of your meal planning and grocery shopping tips with me sometime. I am completely clueless in this area.

I agree with the whole sewing hassle thing! I am lame and keep handing off my projects to my mom who whips things out in days where it would take me weeks! Are you making a rag blanket?

Annalee Kelly said...

Hey, I didn't realize menu planning, budgeting and grocery shopping were hobbies-- that is one of my favorite things too! I just love getting to know you, Kristine! p.s. did you see my post about the beef roasts?

Kristine said...

Kelly- Yes, I'm making a rag blanket and I need to get going on it! Maybe we should work on ours together sometime!
Annalee- I did see your post about the beef roasts and now I'm very interested in doing it! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I couldn't finish the Lord of the Rings either, though I enjoyed the hobbit!!!!
PS- I was looking through wedding pictures yesterday and one of the pictures of me looked eerily like you!