Thursday, January 28, 2010

LAZY

I am so lazy! Ahh, I can hardly stand myself! I need to step away from the computer. Right after I post this. It's amazing how many craft, sewing, cooking, etc blogs that I can get sucked into. I become glued to the computer chair. But I need to post so I can keep my goal of once a week.
Update-
-I passed my glucose test, thankfully. I was starting to wonder how I was going to feed the sugar cravings!

-While at the drs office, I organized all of my pictures from when Grant was born until now. On the computer, that is. Now I have to decide how to scrapbook them.

-Grant will probably be in the process of potty-training for eternity. It's okay though. He still remains cute.
-Here's a picture of me pregnant. I really don't like pictures of myself. At all. But I am doing this because when Grant came so early, I realized I only had a couple of pictures of me pregnant, and strangely it made me sad. So now I have one. Me at 27.5 weeks. This was right before we went to buy a glider rocking chair, which by the way, ROCKS! haha. Seriously it's the most comfortable thing ever. I sit in it all the time now. I love it! Maybe I'll take a picture sometime.

-What's with the fog lately? Well it does make evenings out our back door look eerily beautiful. I attempted a picture. That's all for now. Now I must step away from the computer...

13 comments:

Kelly said...

I know the feeling...I am on the computer WAY too much! Cute prego pic! I haven't taken one this entire pregnancy and although it is a little sad, I think I will make up for it by just taking pics of this baby when she comes. We will need to do a play date with all our cute girls together one day (i am thinking yours, Sara's, mine...I am sure there are more baby girls out there).

Sharee said...

You look great pregnant!

Mindy said...

I didn't know our due dates were so close! I'm 27 wks and 2 days...and I am DREADING the glucose test! It always makes me have to throw up. You look amazing by the way!!

crack'n up ourselves said...

I never looked cute pregnant, but you sure do.

Krystal said...

You are cute pregnant!

Lauren C. said...

Kristine, you are so cute! I don't know why you say you don't like pictures of yourself, because you are SO photogenic! And that fog today was so cool... I felt like I was in a ghost story.

Kellie said...

I love your cute tummy! I think I was that size at 27.5 days! ha ha :)

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

I do the same thing... Get lost on crafting and cooking blogs. Before I know it and hour has passed, then two... haha

Heather Inns said...

You look so cute, I love your little belly.

Jaimie said...

Thanks for posting the picture. I know, you probably hate it, but we all like to see it. :) And if you hadn't have told us, I would have wondered if it was a girl because you are carrying her so high. You look great.
The glucose test--HATE IT! Even the one hour one is horrible, but I had to do the 3 hour with my first baby. So bad. I went to do it, made it through half of it, and then threw up, so I had to go do it again the next week. Ugh...

Jaimie said...

Oh, and what happened with Grant being early? How early was he? I didn't know.

Drew and Michelle said...

I think being pregnant is a great excuse to be lazy some days... but you hardly sound lazy... and you look GREAT! only 3 more months to go... (hopefully)

Derek and Christi said...

Congrats on passing your glucose test! It's always nice to get those things out of the way. Love your cute pregnancy picture, you look great. And don't be so hard on yourself for being lazy, you're making a baby:).