Grant has really been into music lately. He loves to lead when we are singing or playing the piano. He "sings" along during the hymns in church. He is really interested in learning about the piano and can find all the Cs and Ds. He loves watching me do theory with my piano students, especially when they clap and count notes. And he got this little violin from Grandma.

He can even hold it correctly now. It's fun to have him enjoy music, since that is something that Tyson and I both love!
4 comments:
I'm predicting a little musical genius! I think it's great that you've exposed him to the world of music at a young age.
that has got to be the cutest thing. How sweet.
It's nice that you can introduce your children to music, as opposed to my house, where it's the other way around :).
It is SO in his blood! That is wonderful he has musical parents to help him in his journey to being a little maestro!
AW! He's so flippin' cute! It's bound to come out sometime, with such an amazing mom! How are you feeling by the way?
Post a Comment