- I failed my 1 hr blood glucose test. I get to go back for the 3 hr fasting test next week. I'm really hoping to pass that one. But otherwise things are looking good with the pregnancy. No early-labor signs for me yet!
- My in-laws gave me Photoshop Elements 8 for Christmas. I haven't yet figured it out, but I'm going to soon. I really want nicer looking photos. We'll see. I am pretty lazy these days!
- We are attempting potty training (for Grant) starting tomorrow. So I'll be hibernating at home for a few days. Wish us luck!
10 comments:
I just got photoshop elements 8 for Christmas. I know a few things that I could sit down and teach you. Good luck with the potty training thing.
I got photoshop 7 last year and am just barely feeling like I might know what I'm doing :) If you have questions about it I bet they are very similar and I would love to show you what I know. (Stevie also knows just about EVERYTHING there is to know about photo editing, she's who I always call!) Good luck with potty training! We started a LONG time ago, well, not seriously trying but trying to get the idea in her head. It took a long time to convince her it was ok to even SIT on the potty! Now she sits on it quite often but she's never actually gone on it. We're still trying for that :) Hope you have more success (and dedication) than we do!
Good luck with the potty training! I think Quintin has master it (we began the first of December). The hardest part was changing myself to constantly remember to remind him to go. Now he does it great, although, I am still trying to teach him that he doesn't need to pull his pants and underwear completely off each time he needs to go and then forget to put them back on when he is done! Good luck!
Good luck with the potty training! It can be rough!
And I am excited to see your progress as you learn elements! I've heard great things about it...
i too have heard that photoshop elements is excellent. Have no idea myself.
I'm really surprised you failed the 1hour glucose test. You are so little! Good luck with the 3 hour one.
Good luck with the potty training! I wish I could have Peyton trained before the baby comes. I don't think it will happen, though. He doesn't act ready. Good luck on your glucose test (I do mine next week), and I'm so glad that Grant seems to musically inclined! I really want to get a piano, so that my boys are more exposed to it.
good luck with potty training, I wish I had some tips, but after three all I have is doubt that there are any real tips.
But good luck anyway :)
I love those silly pictures of Grant. He's always so shy when I'm around him that I don't really see him acting silly. It was fun to come visit you last week!
kristine! So glad you came and read my blog! You have the cutest little family! Love it!
Post a Comment