Monday, January 4, 2010

Bad blogger

Wow, I've been bad at this whole blogging thing! I really need to catch up. And be consistent. It's just that I can't decide what my purpose for blogging is. To document our lives? To stay in touch with friends? To journal my feelings? To share recipes or get advice? Bah. I don't know. And so I don't post because I can never decide what is post-worthy. If it means anything, I have written in my journal twice as often as I post?
So here are some random pictures so I can have at least something on here!

Hamming it up Christmas morning. Seriously, I can't get him to smile normal for the camera. My cute sister and me. Not the greatest picture of me, but oh well. Grant making gingerbread houses with cousins and Grandma. Grant riding the horse at the Museum. Dad and boy building a snowman. We've sure been getting lots of snow! Well I'm going to try posting more consistently this year. My goal- once a week. And I just might post for any of the reasons listed above .

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey, thanks for popping in on my blog! I really do ALWAYS read yours actually...(yes, a true confession) I have just been behind on commenting...
So THANK YOU for your comment. It is so nice to get them and I feel bad for not popping over here to comment more often.

I often wonder why I blog too...I think all of your reasons are good ones...and ones that are in the mix somewhere! :) Hoping to see you post more...whatever it is you have to offer! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Hey Krissy! Blog about anything! I read all your posts and love to hear what's going on in your life. How are you feeling these days? By the sound of it, we need to get together and make some little girly crafts or something :)

Drew and Michelle said...

So random, I just saw a Tyson & Kristine on Eric & Cori's blog and clicked on it just to see and sure enough it was you... how do you know them? Eric & Cori are from Powell WY which is where Drew's parents live. Anywho... I'm gonna add you to my blog list if thats cool.
And oh my goodness Kristine, I can't thank you enough for writing down Brigham's blessing... that is something I totally wished I done with the others. Thank You SO Much!

Erin L said...

you can do all of those things on your blog. I mostly read blogs to know that I am not alone in this mommy adventure. That we all have good days, bad days, good ideas, and bad ideas. So write whatever you want.

Heather Inns said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I miss the snow. It has been so cold here the last couple of days, but no snow. Good luck with blogging more this year, I will be sure to check up on you.

staci baker said...

Looks like you've been having fun! I'm glad Grant has cousins around to do fun things like gingerbread house making together. It looks like you had a great Christmas. That Grant is such a cutie, as always! Don't worry, I haven't been up on my blogging lately, either. I go in spurts.

staci baker said...

P.S. I'm jealous of your snow! We have been passed by this year so far besides one small snowstorm about a month ago. Boo-hoo! :)

Krystal said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I always enjoy reading your blog!