I wish I had a picture to go with this! I got this recipe from my sister, Carolyn, and we love it!
Spicy Cheese Sauce:
1 lb ground beef (this wasn't in the original recipe)
3 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp flour
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1 tsp chicken bullion granules (or 1 cube)
1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook beef, drain and set aside. Melt butter in a large pot. Stir in flour, and then add milk, water, and chicken bullion. Cook and stir until thickened. Add tomatoes. (I run mine through a food processor first because I don't like chunks. I recommend this!) Add seasonings. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer. Add hamburger and cheese and stir until melted. Serve over noodles. We like bow tie noodles, but any kind would work. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment