
He is always entertaining, that's for sure! After we cleaned up dinner tonight, he dumped a bag of Raisin Bran all over the floor.
Either I was too tired to react or I've learned how to relax a little because all I could do was laugh when he did it! And get this-Tyson was the one who pulled out the camera! I thanked him for the blogging material.Random thoughts-
We've shown our house a few times, nothing too exciting there.
Tyson really likes his new job, and even the driving isn't too bad.
My piano students are playing in festival this weekend and it will be great to have that stress done with.
Weekly trips to the library for story time continue. However Grant was "naughty libree" (in his words) last time we went. He claims he will be a good boy this time.
I've really been into coupon clipping, buying in bulk, and anything to save money on the grocery bill. Thanks for getting me going on it, Brooke! I've found some great sites, mostly through Brooke, my SIL- the links are on the sidebar.
That's about all!
4 comments:
Pinchingyourpennies.com is where my sis-in-law shows people to go for couponing. She teaches classes on it, and this site has been great for us! They do all the work with telling you what coupons are where in the Sunday ads.
He looks like he keeps you busy!
I totally understand the whole busy schedule! I have been "missing" from the online world for the past couple of months. Life gets soooo busy around this time of year.
I never thought about how my piano teacher might have been stressed out when it came to recitals or festivals. I just thought they'd be happy as long as I remembered all the right notes, but now I definitely feel for them.
That video was so cute! He could be a prodigy piano player if he keeps that up!
Love the cereal on the floor. You know you've settled into motherhood when you laugh and not freak at such an incident. Good luck with the festival, I recall vicariously how stressful that can be.
Post a Comment