Wednesday, January 19, 2011

November

I didn't take many pictures this month! And I didn't take ANY around Thanksgiving! Sad. But it was a good holiday spend with lots of family. Here are a few pictures though.

I was so sad when Kadri grew out of this outfit. It's from Aunt Joyce. Thanks!

We (okay, Tyson) got the Christmas lights up before it got too cold. Grant wanted to help. 

 Grant would never sleep in his car seat, not even while driving. We didn't travel much when he was that age. Kadri, on the other hand, will sleep in hers. Which can be convenient for church. It takes up a bunch of room, but hopefully people don't mind too much. So most Sundays, she can get in a little nap so she isn't completely grumpy.

Tyson's family had a reunion in October. Their reunions are always impressive. He has some seriously talented and sweet family members. Anyway, his cousin Pamela cut out these wood blocks and letters and I finally finished them in November. Aunt Kristi came over to help, too.



 Grant is mostly a good brother. He loves to "play" with Kadri. Someday I hope they are close friends. I've decided that my children can be my greatest trial, but they are also my greatest blessing. I love them so much!! 


No comments: