Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year

 I was looking at a list of my posts and noticed that I had about 10 different blank posts from the past few months that I had opened and intended to do, but never got around to. So I am catching up. Check below for some posts about the last few months.  


 Kadri likes to be on her tip-toes. Maybe she'll be just like Aunt Kaitlyn!







These next pictures crack me up because it's a daily occurrence here of Grant "helping" Kadri. But he really is a loving older brother.  






 

Tyson's trusty Oldsmobile died a few weeks ago. That car has been with Tyson as long as I have known him. A few months ago, he took a picture when it passed 200,000 miles.

We were sad to see it go. Tyson drives 1000 miles every 9 work days, so we needed another good commuter car. We found an '04 Toyota Camry in Utah. Hopefully it will prove as reliable as the old one! Sometime I will have to take a picture.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Happy New Year Krissy!

Lovely to see your two beautiful kiddos :) Kadri is growing big so quickly!

Anna xoxo

Sharee said...

It was great catching up on your blog. You and Tyson are great parents and have beautiful kids. I can't believe how big they have both gotten. We miss seeing you guys every week!

Krystal said...

It was good to catch up on your posts! Fun to see how your kids are growing...very cute, still!

Jaimie said...

Cute kids!
I love the catch-up! I'm doing it too, but you totally got me beat. I just finished October... :(

staci baker said...

How fun to get some updates on you guys! I love that car mat you made, and it's fun to compare Kadri and Logan, since they're just a couple of weeks apart. It's a fun age. I'm impressed with your bean canning as well.
Oh! We're coming to IF Feb. 19th for Drostan to do a two-week elective with his uncle Kay. I'll be in Utah for the second week (probably Feb 25 - March 4), but we should try to get together with you in that first week. Or if you ever go to Tyson's parents' house, stop by and say hi!