Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just kiddin!

The first day of spring in March 20. Ha! You live in Idaho! April Fool's!
Although I did have one reeeeeeeally happy boy excited about the snow on the ground when he woke up from his nap! Seriously, he has been playing outside since then. I can't get him to come inside!
On an unrelated note, I have a question for anyone who has hard water. What dish detergent and rinse agent do you use? I've been using Electrasol and JetDry since we moved here 2 years ago and suddenly my dishes have white scum on all their surfaces. I am trying a white vinegar rinse, again, for a temporary fix but I want to know... what works for you?

4 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Don't you love Idaho weather? How are you feeling by the way? I love your new projects, they are so dang cute.

Unknown said...

I have had to switch to cascade. most expensive. I use the action pacs and jet dry and no problemo. You can u se liquid to it works.

Derek and Christi said...

I put Lemi-Shine in with my dish detergent on every cycle. Our dishwasher repair man recommended that to prevent build up, and it works well. I also use Rinse-Aid. Good Luck!

Sharee said...

We ended up breaking down and buying the water softner and it has made all the difference not only with my dishes but our skin, hair, clothes. Before I would use a dishwasher cleaner like FINISH (I use the generic brand that was cheaper) you can find it next to the dishwashing detergents.
As for the weather... SERIOUSLY I am SO ready for SPRING!