Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Introducing...






Kadri (pronounced so it rhymes with Audrey- it's an Estonian name) joined our family early Sunday morning and we are so happy that she is here! The labor went very fast and the doctor let Tyson deliver her. We have really enjoyed being able to bring her home so soon. She is a great baby and as soon as we can get some sleep, I'll update a little more!

23 comments:

Carolyn Turner said...

These are so cute. Thanks so much for posting some pictures! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Erin and Corey said...

Yay! Congrats. She is adorable and so alert already! I didn't get your text message until a few days later because I was in IF with the family... dang, I would have stopped by the hospital. Glad to hear it went well!

MadMadameMim said...

horray! Congrats, and way to go beating me on the blog up date :). She is beautiful, and I so love the name. How fun for Tyson to deliver, that must have been so awesome for all of you.
I'm so happy for you, we'll have introduce the babies when I come visit in June!

Jade said...

Yay! Congratulations. So glad that everything went quickly and smoothly. She's absolutely beautiful.

Kellie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and Grant is the cutest big brother ever! April 18th is a wonderful day (my baby's birthday too)! Good luck; Love you!

crack'n up ourselves said...

I am so excited to come and hold her! I love the name too!

Unknown said...

Congrats Parkers. We would like to be able to come and see her but it seems like we might be under the weather for a while still. Cute pictures.

Cali said...

She's beautiful! I've been waiting for this post! I'm so happy for you. Hope the transition goes well.

Annalee Kelly said...

Did you see that CJane named her baby girl Ever? I'm kinda liking that name as well! Hope you are enjoying that new spirit in your home. Let us know if you need any, um... breadsticks. :)

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable and already has the most beautiful eyes. Im glad to hear everything went well and that your hubby had the opportunity to deliver that is amazing (Mark probably would have passed out)! Hope you have a quick recovery and that you all adjust well. Take care and let me know if you need anything at all.

Erin L said...

congratulations. Here name is so pretty. That is so neat that Tyson delievered her. Dave got to deliver Jack (with constant supervision, of course) and it was so neat.

Jaimie said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to post these pictures for us. So fun. Enjoy!

staci baker said...

Yay! Congrats! I've been checking in regularly on you. She finally came! Get some sleep, and use all the help you can get! You look great, and she's beautiful!

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!

The Brandt Family said...

what a little cutie. congrats! i love that tyson got to deliver her-how special. you look great and i hope you are feeling good too...
xxx

Krystal said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little angel. I'm so glad it was a smooth delivery.

devrie said...

wow, kristine! pretty sure you look like you just stepped out of the salon! way to go! so glad she's here and all is well! hope to talk to you soon!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! She's adorable! Love the first pic of you two together, you look so cute in it :)

Lauren C. said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations Kristine!! I am so happy for you guys, and what a beautiful name. Grant will make such a good big brother! And how neat that Tyson could deliver her. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Christie said...

Yeah! I have been checking your blog every day just waiting for pictures. Both of your children are darling. I love all the pictures. Grant has a great look on his face in the one at the hospital. So I am curious where you got the name from? That is great that Tyson got to deliver her. Matt got to deliver their brand new baby too and he loved it.

Anna said...

Congrats Krissy! I've also been checking every day recently to see if the big day had come :) Wow that picture of you afterward makes labor look easy! I hope all is well with you and your family xoxo

Derek and Christi said...

You looks so good! And she is so cute, I love that picture of her all by herself with her eyes wide open. And that picture of Grant holding her is SO cute, he looks like such a good big brother all ready. So fun to see some pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.

Tay Pam Smith said...

Congratulations! I'm only a week behind on checking on you guys! So glad Kadri made it. What a BEAUTIFUL girl and a beautiful name! That's so precious to see her BIG brother holding and loving her! CONGRATS to your little family!!