Friday, April 16, 2010

Painting Toenails=love

Normally I would not post a picture of my foot anywhere, because I don't think my feet are very cute. But Grant and Tyson painted my toenails for me, and it was just too cute. Now every time Grant sees them, he is so proud. Didn't he do a great job? Tyson fixed them up a bit afterward. :) I'm lucky to have such great men in my life!

8 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

so cute! my sister did mine when she came to help with the baby. It is fun to be pampered.

R and S said...

I got a good laugh at that picture! Your feet don't even look puffy! Can Grant paint my nails when I come? I am very excited to get a phone call this week - hopefully!!! We love you guys -
Shelley

Kellie said...

That is so sweet! And you do have cute feet :)

Jaimie said...

How sweet! I think I need to paint my toenails soon to get into the Springy mood. I wonder if I can reach them...

I haven't made a book of my blog yet, but I started one. I'm using Blurb, and I'm just going to make one book for each year. I figure it's a great way to keep pictures in hard copy and keep a record of our year. I've seen some that are made and they are pretty neat. The software will just download your whole blog, and then they have different page layouts and things you just insert them in. It's super easy and turns out really nice.

Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl!

Belnap Family said...

Soooo funny!! I can just see him being so proud of himself and so excited to help out mommy. I love that age so much!

Lauren C. said...

I love that!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)

devrie said...

that really does mean love! it's the little things they do, right? hope you're feeling ok! good luck with everything!

Carolyn Turner said...

Krissy, that is so cute! He at least got the polish mostly on your toenails.