Here's Grant after finding his stash on Saturday.

We enjoyed watching general conference, especially the afternoon session, which Grant slept through. :)

And here's a project that's been on my to-do list for awhile. I bought the wood-framed magnet board and used Mod podge and scrapbook paper to make it cute.



I'm just trying to stay busy while we wait for the baby. It's hard to wait when we've been thinking for 7 weeks now that it could be any time! I'm 39 weeks today. We'll see.
7 comments:
I love the magnetic board. You decorated it so cute! We also enjoyed the afternoon sessions of conference much more with kids napping. I'm excited to see that new little lady of yours!
Cute board! We are getting anxious to hear that you had a baby.
39 Weeks! I suppose you are thrilled you made it this far, but completely ready to be done. How funny things like that can be. I am thrilled you made it full term and do not have to go through that trial again! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how Grant is as a big brother.
Smooth, happy labor thoughts from me to you!
Cute magnet board!!
I totally know what you mean about the waiting. My first baby came 3 weeks early (not near you, but...)so on my second I was totally expecting to have her early too. But then I didn't. It makes the waiting harder when you think it's time! Good luck!
You did a great job on the magnet board, it looks cute! I am glad you guys are doing so well. I can't wait to meet your little one!
Oh my, I didn't realize you were full term!! Any day now... can't wait!
love the board. Can't wait to hear how all goes for you. hugs!!
Post a Comment