Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert
12 oreos, crushed2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 c. cold milk
2 pkg (4 servings each) instant chocolate pudding
2 c. whipped topping
2 Tbsp hot fudge ice cream topping
1/4 candy coated peanut butter pieces.
Put peanut butter in a bowl and gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread onto prepared crust; top evenly with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. When ready to serve, microwave fudge topping as directed on package; drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
I didn't have fudge topping or candy but it was still incredibly delicious. Try it and let me know what you think!
And I am sharing a story about how I didn't help someone. I wish I did, which makes me feel like a scum. I was waiting in line at the library to check out one dvd for Grant. Just one item. I was standing in a really long line. I was focused, listing my to-dos in my head and thinking about where we were headed to next. The lady in front of me was carrying a rowdy toddler. The woman was older, probably the grandma to the little guy. She had a huge bin of books and was really struggling with the boy. So I watched and felt bad. But did nothing. The woman in front of her asked if she could take the boy to the fish pond while the older lady checked her books out. It took her two minutes to go out of her way and it really made a difference to the lady. And I was thinking, why am I so focused on myself!? Sigh. Next time, I am going to be a better person offer help to someone who needs it!!!
4 comments:
Yummy! I'm really excited about that!pou
Sorry about that. Landon added to my comment.
I hate it when you recognize that you could have done something and then didn't, for whatever reason. Just like you said, it makes you feel so bad! Reading your story just gave me a little boost to be better at helping when an opportunity presentes itself.
I do the same thing sometimes unintentionally. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's not like you intentionally snubbed the lady. You just didn't recognize an opportunity to help right away. I do that, too. We just have to keep working on it and praying that we'll recognize those opportunities when they come!
Post a Comment