Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Reunions

Last week we had two family reunions in Island Park and West Piney. As the second youngest of 6, I have lots of nieces and nephews and I love being with them! Those of my siblings that live far away come once a year so it's a really special time. Even the newest addition, Jaxon came! The weather was absolutely gorgeous when we went to our traditional lake in Montana. The water is cold but so clear. My sister took some professional pictures of the whole clan, so there will be more pictures to come. I love my family and feel so blessed to be a part of it! The second reunion was for my mom's family. The slide was the center attraction. My cousin Gabe went down so many times...I lost track at fifty! Grant loved being outside and it was so fun to be around lots of family. So thanks to everyone who helped put the reunions together!!

7 comments:

Ashley & Donnie said...

Looks like a blast! And I love Gabe! He is such a cute kid! I'm excited to see the family pictures too!

Sharee said...

I have the best neighbors in the world!! You have been so great to Dave while I have been away. I can not thank you enough. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Dave has been so grateful to have a great meals from you guys.

Carolyn Turner said...

Love the pictures. I will try to get to the pictures I have as soon as I can. Although I am downloading one of the 2 cards I have from the trip right now and it had 653 pictures on it. Sheesh.

Belnap Family said...

That looks like fun! I love the lake picture, the water looks so crystal clear!!

Heather said...

Oh how fun! I miss those places! I'm so glad you got to enjoy your famimly.

staci baker said...

Cute pictures! I have the same situation with only seeing some siblings once or twice a year. I know how much these reunions are anticipated and enjoyed! Looked like you had a great time!

Carmy said...

oh kristine!! i don't mind at all!! i'm so very glad you found me!! ^_^ and thank you!! you are so sweet!! and what a beautiful family you have:D i'm glad we ran into you at the game!! that was fun!! i hope you are well and we can stay in contact better:D <3