Climbing in... Grant is growing up. He climbs everywhere and gets into everything. He looks like such a big boy! I can't help but feel a little sad about it. Does every mom wish her children would stay young forever?
He is the CUTEST kid ever! And yes, I think most moms want their babies to stay babies. I'm kind of in shock/denial that I'll have a 2 year old in a couple of weeks.
I know what you mean! I'm in shock everyday at how grown up Hayden is getting. Some days I think I don't want any more kids so it can be just the 3 of us forever. But then I realize how boring could be...Grant's adorable though! We should get together sometime soon.
Yes, I think every mother wants her baby to stay little. That age where they snuggle up to you and give you big slobbery kisses is so fun. But there are great things at every age too look forward to, they fist time they say their own prayer, the first time you see them help another child, when they get baptized, okay I should stop. I am getting weepy. Sniff, being a mother is not the easiest job but it is by far the best.
Krissy, he really is turning into a little boy, isn't he? Fun pictures! Hope you are enjoying the last part of the summer. I can't believe it's already August...
Yes, every mother wants their baby to stay a baby. Just wait till he's potty trained, sleeping in a big boy bed and talking full sentences! Enjoy your Idaho summer!
I know! People always tell me to enjoy it now because kids grow up too quickly... and that I'll look back later and wonder where the time went. Sometimes I'm not so sure on those really long, hard days. But really, it's true! I can't believe how big my boys are getting already. Grant sure it as cute as ever and really is getting big!
9 comments:
I don't know much about babies -- but I am getting sad that my puppy is getting big? Is that anything close to the same?
He is the CUTEST kid ever! And yes, I think most moms want their babies to stay babies. I'm kind of in shock/denial that I'll have a 2 year old in a couple of weeks.
Laura
Awe what a handsome man! We got Grants letter and Q is getting his to send out. Thanks for including us!
I know what you mean! I'm in shock everyday at how grown up Hayden is getting. Some days I think I don't want any more kids so it can be just the 3 of us forever. But then I realize how boring could be...Grant's adorable though! We should get together sometime soon.
Yes, I think every mother wants her baby to stay little. That age where they snuggle up to you and give you big slobbery kisses is so fun. But there are great things at every age too look forward to, they fist time they say their own prayer, the first time you see them help another child, when they get baptized, okay I should stop. I am getting weepy. Sniff, being a mother is not the easiest job but it is by far the best.
Krissy, he really is turning into a little boy, isn't he? Fun pictures! Hope you are enjoying the last part of the summer. I can't believe it's already August...
He is such a cute little guy! I love his eyes!
Yes, every mother wants their baby to stay a baby. Just wait till he's potty trained, sleeping in a big boy bed and talking full sentences! Enjoy your Idaho summer!
I know! People always tell me to enjoy it now because kids grow up too quickly... and that I'll look back later and wonder where the time went. Sometimes I'm not so sure on those really long, hard days. But really, it's true! I can't believe how big my boys are getting already. Grant sure it as cute as ever and really is getting big!
Post a Comment