Thursday, September 11, 2008

All About Grant

Grant was tagged by his friend, Landon. Before I start, I just have to say thanks to everyone who commented about mopping tile! Now I can make a very informed decision and I have lots of cleaning products to choose from. Thanks!

Name:
Grant Tyson

Age: 14 months

Favorite Color: blue (BYU, duh!)

Favorite Song: anything I can dance to (the other day, it was "Stayin' Alive." Hilarious to watch a little kid dance to that!)

Favorite Movie: any Baby Einstein

Favorite Toys: books, trucks, Mom's makeup, brushes, silverware from the dishwasher, rocks

Things I'm Scared of: being in any crib but my own

Favorite Food: peaches, grapes, plums, bananas, May-po (thanks, Carolyn!), cheese, spaghetti

Pet Peeves: being strapped in my car seat

Favorite Things to Do: play at both Grandma's houses, be around other people, play outside in the dirt

Bad Habits: throwing my head back when I am mad and hitting it on whatever is the closest (wall, cupboard, Dad's head)

Good Habits: going down for naps and bedtime without even a whimper, snuggling, giving wet, slobbery kisses, laughing and smiling lots

My Favorite Thing to Say: jabber, mostly. Although I have tried to say important words like truck, cheese, and Grandma. But not mom or dad.

What I Do That Make My Mommy Laugh the Hardest: Grant is the silliest dancer- I need to get it on video! He shakes his head back and forth and throws his arms all over. I love it!


I just learned how to walk a few weeks ago, so here's a video of me.



I tag anyone who hasn't already done this!

8 comments:

stevie kay said...

How cute! I love the new little toddle, although that means NOTHING in your house is safe anymore!

Heather Inns said...

That is so awesome he is walking. He is so cute all the girls are going to just love him. How are things going with you? How is your house? Has your grass grown more?

Lynette said...

That's so adorable.That post is really cute. That video makes me excited for when Brooklyn will start to walk!

Mel said...

Oh man what a grown up BOY!! So now that I'm back in UT let's PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get together k?? Let me know what days work best for you (and Meg) and let's try to do it before the bad weather sets in... Sound good? I'd really LOVE to get together! I think it would be a RIOT!! ;)

Kaly Shippen said...

Hey, it was fun to meet you at the flag football game! What a cute post about Grant, I think I'll steal your idea. My political blog is palinspitbulls.blogspot.com Hopefully I'll see you at the next game.

Julie Loftus said...

Grant looks like he's walking like a pro. Too cute! It was fun to learn all about Grant on your post.

staci baker said...

Such a cute video! Peyton just started walking, too. I just love the little waddle they do at first where they stick out their tummies and bum while they walk... and being so unstable. It makes for a lot of bumps and bruises! I just get a kick out of watching the new walkers!

The Taggarts said...

It's fun to learn more about Grant. He is such a cute boy and he's growing up quickly! It's funny how at such a young age they already have their likes and dislikes and little quirks.