Monday, July 28, 2008

Grass!

If you can't tell, that is our grass coming up. The picture is already a week old though! I am slow with blogging. Here's Grant modeling a pair of sunglasses I got for my birthday last week. By the way, thank you to all my family and friends for making it a wonderful day!
This pretty pot is from my mother-in-law. Grant loves it and I have a hard time keeping his hands out of it. I also got a porch swing from my parents and siblings, which I LOVE. It is so relaxing to sit there in the evenings and listen to the sprinklers and watch the sun set. Grant had a great time with the tissue paper. His face cracks me up!



Tyson got me a NetFlix subscription. So far we've enjoyed The Bucket List, and No Reservations is on its way. Any movie suggestions?

10 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

cutest kid ever!

Jade said...

We're nerds, I know, but the best movie we rented/borrowed in the last year was "Nancy Drew." It's just cute, but not just girl cute. My husband watched it four times. We also loved "Meet the Robinsons." For the less innocent at heart, when "Ironman" comes out on DVD it's a must see.

Bekah and Lance said...

Happy belated birthday! We love our Netflix! We have the Bucket List right now and previously got No Reservations, very cute. I'll have to go look back and tell you some good ones.

Cori said...

A porch swing...how fun!! Oh, the joy of owning a home! I have lots of movie suggestion as I am a long time netflix receiver. Call and we will discuss.

Sharee said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you don't mind, I came across your blog on the Belnap's. We should get together sometime and have a BBQ. We need to get to know our next door neighbors better. We couldn't have asked for better neighbors than you guys.

Kelly said...

I am glad you had a great birthday. Netflix is the best! We have been renting a lot of family videos lately. The latest we watched was Around the World in 80 Days. It was cheesy and fun.

I love watching grass come up. We planted our back yard and it is fun to watch it grow thicker each day. Okay not that fun, but it is nice to know it will one day be full and green!

Mel said...

HOORAY for grass!! He is such a little cutie!! I get home in 5 weeks! Let's plan something!! :) Love ya!

avisiontoremember said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you guys in our ward, but I bet you just love your new house and neighbors!
My blog is http://dillonandbobbiescrazyfam.blogspot.com/

staci baker said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day! I love these pictures of Grant--especially the sunglasses and the hair roller ones. Priceless! It looks like he's getting so much personality!

Jade said...

We're actually going to be down that way next week for a wedding. We don't make it down there very often. We could do a quick play date if you wanted. Our kiddos are just a few weeks apart. You can catch me at stellmonquarterly@gmail.com.