Grant pulled himself up to the couch and was wiggling around so much his pants fell down!
Last week I went to get Grant up from a nap, and he was standing in his crib. I didn't get a picture then, but this was his nap later in the day. I knew it was time to lower the crib!

5 comments:
Yay! Crawling is so exciting. And yes, you will be having to watch him closely. It's non-stop action now that he's mobile! And the crib picture is too cute!
YAY for GRANT! It all get crazier from here. Call me tomorrow and we will discuss singing on Friday. I'm so glad you are going to come!
He is so cute. I love the foot hanging out it's great. How is the new house do you just love it? we need to get together soon
Those pictures are too cute! How fun. I wanted to thank you again (in case you weren't able to get my letter...I've had quite the experience with thank you notes in the past) for the cute baby bath things! I just love them! You were so sweet to stop by and it was so nice to meet your nice husband and adorable baby boy! Hope everything is going well!
Hey guys! So fun to see you this past weekend. Congrats on your home, we'd love to visit you sometime. Your Grant is SO darling. Thanks for sharing! Take care.
Post a Comment