Monday, April 14, 2008

House pictures

These are for you, Erin!
This is our front room. Not much on the walls yet!This is the view from the couch. Here's our bedroom.
This is the master bath. I am terrible at taking pictures, because this one just doesn't do it justice. There are two sinks on the vanity, which we love. Somehow we end up using the same sink sometimes!
The kitchen is my favorite part of the house! There's also a dining area, but I couldn't get a good picture of it. It is to the right of where this picture is taken. (Guess you'll just have to come visit to see it!)

Extra bedroom for computer, stereo, scrapbooking, etc.
Grant's bedroom! He is napping in his crib in this picture.
As you can see, I am not much of a decorator, but I'm working on it! We have almost all the boxed unpacked and now I can move on to the fun stuff. Our blinds came in last week so we have them up instead of blankets. :) We are settling in and really enjoying it!

5 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

Yay! Thanks! I love the house, especially the kitchen! It is beautiful! I like how they matched the black woods with the brown. And it's so big! Thanks a ton. We'll be sure to stop in next time we are up there!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures. It looks great! I've been wanting to see it.

Bekah and Lance said...

Looks great! I can see why you love the kitchen so much, I would too!

Christie said...

I second Bekah's comment. Your home is beautiful! I cannot wait to come see it some time. I swear, you are officially a wife and mom and have a family when you own your own home. I am really excited for you. I bet you love it!

Jennifer said...

Kristine! You live in my parents' ward?! Crazy. Well, I will be home in a couple weeks when Kim gets married so I would love to stop in and see you and your beautiful house. Talk to you soon!