Monday, April 14, 2008

Grant's Tag


Grant's friend, Baby Q, tagged him, so here are a few things about Grant!


1. I just started sleeping through the night without eating! I still wake up a few times, but if I can't get myself back to sleep, Mom or Dad will come in and rub my back until I do. Sometimes I like to sleep on my belly with my bum sticking up. Other times I am squished up against the side of the crib. I move all over when I sleep which confuses Mom when she comes to get me!


2. I love to crawl now. I go everywhere, but mostly wherever Mom is. I like to follow her! She tried sweeping the kitchen but I kept chasing her and the pile she was making. I am really good at getting into things I'm not supposed to. I am drawn to them! Even if Mom puts lots of fun toys and books in front of me, I always go for the other good stuff!


3. I try to feed myself and I'm getting better. I don't like to be helped while I am trying. It's okay if someone puts food into my mouth, but you just can't help me with the food I am holding. I am learning to drink from a cup, which makes fun messes!

4. I love people! I am not shy and will let anyone hold me. I love having my grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and uncles close! They give me lots of attention, which I love! I smile and laugh at any person, even when it's just a picture.

5. I learned how to turn pages when Mom is reading me a book. I use my pointer finger, which I have out all the time.

6. I love playing peek-a-boo with Dad. He can make me laugh really hard. I'm always excited when he comes home from work!

I want to learn more about Lydia H., Hayden M., and Reagan C.!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Haha so cute! We love Grant! Thank for having us over for dinner and family night, we had a blast. You new home is so beautiful, we are so happy for you guys!

Mel said...

XTINA!! hey! How are you? I completely forgot you had a blog! I will be blog stalking you now! How are you guys doing? Grant is such a cutie! I really hope things are going well for you and your cute family! Let me know what's new! I sure do love ya! KK#5 for LIFE!! HaHa!
Mel

Lynette said...

Awwww that was fun to read! I'm finding that everyone person that blogs has something to say about crazy days with kids. Kind of frightening! haha j/k. I'm sure I'll get my taste of it all soon and then I'll be writing it on my blog. How old is Grant now? He sounds like such a fun and sweet baby!