If Grant is getting a little fussy, all I have to do is dump a pile of clean clothes next to him and start folding. He thinks it's the greatest thing ever to "help" me with it!

Here he is folding his little green polo.

His favorite toy is the laundy basket. Seriously, it will keep him entertained forever!
4 comments:
I found you! So fun to have another blogging buddy. Your laundry boy is sooooo cute! He has the cutest facial expressions.
I have to agree with Cindy. I have never seen such a cute little boy with SUCH expressive eyebrows! I love them...and I have go to say, I laughed out loud at your Christmas pictures. You and Tyson look great, but the look on Grants face...priceless!!!! See you tomorrow at choir.
Love it! What is it about babies and laundry? My boys are interested in it, too! Grant is such a good little helper!
It is was great to see the post on my blog! Kristin's homecoming is on March 16th in Eagle Mountain. If you need more information, let me know. I am sure that she would love to see you, or get a phone call or e-mail. good to hear from you!
p.s. your little boy is adorable.
Post a Comment