This is Grant being trained up the way he should be. Haha.

The past week has been exciting and a little nervewracking. We signed a contract for our first house! We will be moved in by the end of this month. It was the very first house we looked at. We went through a bunch more and decided that this one was still our favorite. We are sad to leave our ward and neighborhood, but we are looking forward to being in a house!
11 comments:
Cute house! Congratulations! Where is it at? Let me know if you need any help at all during the move.
Wow! It looks fabulous from the picture! We are so sad to see you go so soon after we met, but you not moving to another town, so we will still have to have some game nights. I'm home all day most days so let me know when you need help packing (i'm an expert) or cleaning (i'm not so much a cleaning expert, but I do know a little, haha). You'd better call!
congrats! Where is it?
How exciting!! It's so great having a new home!! We'll have to stop by and see it next time we're in town.
Yay! It's so cute! And it looks pretty big for the 3 of you! Well, I love it and I can't wait to see it! I'll call you this weekend to see if I can at least get the address and drive by it... and have I told you how stinkin cute you look in your profile pic on the right side? Love it! also, I never did tell you how much I fun I had with you a couple of weekends ago. It was so incredibly good to see you and play games together... also, I got to see a sarcastic side of Tyson that I've never seen before, it was fun! k, see you soon!
Yep, this is the one we saw. I love it. And I'm so happy for you that you get to have your own walls :) You'll have to throw a house warming party and invite all us apartment dwellers over :) Talk to ya later.
Congrats it looks supper cute! Are you guys In idaho Falls? Where is it at? You will love having your own home!
Congrats on the house! It's purty!
You're on the right path there Grant. Keep wearing true blue. I love the house. Great choice! Let us know when your neighbor's post a for sale sign. :)-Drostan
Thank you for your comment. We are living on 4th street in Idaho Falls. I think we should get a lot of us girls from high school together and have lunch. Kim, lindsay, you, me and who ever else is in town. What do you think?
I talked to lindsey she said we need to wait a couple of weeks also. So it will work out good. Just let me know when things are commend down. I need to get your number. My is 520-0502
Post a Comment