Friday, March 14, 2008

House Update

We closed on our house today! We are really excited. Our contract for our apartment lasts until the end of the month, so we aren't moving until next Saturday. That way I can take a week to pack and clean everything up. We are moving one box over there tonight, just so it feels like it's ours! And we'll shovel out the driveway with some help from family (thanks!)- it has accumulated a lot of snow! We feel extremely blessed, way beyond what we deserve!

Okay, and I had to include something about Grant, since I spend most of my time taking care of him. This is a video of him playing with his latest toy- a funnel. He jabbers a little on it, but mostly he's screaming. Funny boy!

6 comments:

Cori said...

Wow, what a squeawcker (squeak/squawk). Eric and I are going to be gone next Saturday, but you just tell us a time and we will be there this an evening this week to help pack! How exciting..A HOUSE!!!!

Heather Inns said...

That video was so cute. How is the moving going. Thank you call me it was good to hear from you. Sorry I was a little out of it when you called. Well I will be talking to you soon and Hopeful seeing you soon.

♥ kimberly said...

Congratulations!!! It's such an exicting time for you guys! And that is the cutest video I've ever seen! I was laughing so hard. He's adorable!!

Lynette said...

That's so exciting! How fun! Your kid is too funny. He's so cute! Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my baby shower next Saturday? If so, do you mind if I get your address so I can send you an invite? It would be so fun to see you again and you could bring your little boy!

staci baker said...

I love the squeals! He is SUCH a sweet little guy! Congrats on the house. We'll be excited to see it when we come home for Christmas!

Erin and Corey said...

Okay, I need another update! I know you've moved in by now... how about a video tour or something:)