Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grant's smiles

These pictures are proof that Grant smiles! :) Of course, all the open-mouthed smiles are before he got his teeth. He has 4 teeth now, and they all came pretty quickly. But I can't seem to get a good picture of them. I'll keep trying.
He's wearing his new "lumberjack" shirt from Grandma.
Grant will hold himself up for awhile now, as long as he has something interesting to look at, like my cell phone.
This is after a messy meal.

I love this picture!



3 comments:

Lynette said...

Tag you're it!...if you haven't done it already. :) Check out my blog for details!

♥ kimberly said...

He's adorable! Cutest smile ever!

staci baker said...

He is a REALLY cute little guy! I love his smiles! I can't believe he's already got four teeth and is standing. I can't believe how quickly they grow up!