Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tribute to Aunt Ginny

This post is in memory of my Aunt Ginny, who passed away last Friday, February 8th. She was truly the sweetest and most selfless person I have ever known. She served three missions and taught school forever. She was always bringing some little family or person under her wing. I loved spending time with her because I knew that she loved me! She told the best stories, and I can remember many nights listening to her soft voice. She was single for most of her life, but recently married Claron Spencer. They were the cutest old couple!! They were serving a mission together in England when they were in a car accident in December. She was in a coma for a month before leaving this earth. I can just imagine the amazing reunion she had with her parents, brother, and other relatives who she got to know through family history work. We love you Aunt Ginny and we will miss you!

You can read her obituary here:
http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=103035702

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Ohhhh, your Grandma was a cutie.

Erin L said...

Hi! This is Erin Phippen Larsen - I was friends with Tyson up at BYU-Idaho and I found your blog through Heather Hansen's, who also is a good friend of mine. Its great to see what your family is up to. Your little boy is so adorable!

Erin and Corey said...

Krissy, I'm so sorry to hear about your "grandma"/aunt. I hope the funeral services were okay. On a happier note, I LOVE the pics of Grant and I can't wait to see you all this weekend!