Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged

Thanks, Kim!
Two Names You Go By: Krissy, mom
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: jeans, warm slippers
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: communication, sense of humor
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: be with my family, play the piano
Two things you did last night: watched "Wings" episodes with Tyson and attempted to make homemade refried beans
Two people you Last Talked To: my mom and Tyson
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: changing lots of diapers, scrapbooking
Two Longest Car Rides: Idaho Falls to Disneyland for our honeymoon; Richmond, VA to Rexburg, ID- I went on a Mormon-American travel study after high school graduation. We flew back east and rode a bus all the way back visiting sites. It took about a month, and it was LOTS of hours on a bus!
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas, 4th of July
Two Favorite Drinks: Ruby Red Grapefruit Crystal Light, water
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I like to sew, and I lead the music in Primary
Two jobs I have had in my life: bank teller, 5th grade teacher
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Mulan, Emperor's New Groove (yes, I realize they are both kids' movies)
Two of my favorite foods: dried apricots, fudge bar cookies or really anything in the sweets' department that is around the house
Two places I'd rather be right now: anywhere warmer, in a house instead of an apartment :)

I tag: Staci, Heather Hansen, and Erin

6 comments:

cindy said...

I want to be on your friends and family list since I am one I think. I love your blog. How fun. cindymom

Heather Inns said...

Hey it Heather Inns (Holverson) are you tagging me or someone else? you are doing awsome on your blog.
Love Heather

Kristine said...

Oops, I meant Heather Hansen, because I know you were the one who tagged Kim who tagged me. Sorry about the mixup! You are good to keep me on track! :)

staci baker said...

After a week of sick kids, I finally did the "Two Things" tag on my blog! Sorry it took a few days! It was quite a week!

Lynette said...

Hey! It's so fun hearing from you. I love your blog; it is way cute! I totally agree, I love the blogs and facebook to keep in touch. I hadn't been able to really talk with my old friends until I joined those sites...plus everyone lives in I.F. now and I'm stuck in "Happy Valley". :)I'm so excited for Jared to start his profession, then we will be outa here! It's great to see how you're doing!

Lynette said...

I forgot to say how cute your little boy is! I love the "deer in the headlights" look! lol Looks like you landed a nice guy too. :)