Saturday, May 22, 2010

Leave me your address

We are going private with this blog, so please leave me your email address if you want to keep updated on us!

 If you don't want to leave your email address here, send me an email at krissy.mom@hotmail.com

42 comments:

Lindsey said...

I want in :) lindseylou47@hotmail.com. Just wondering, why are you going private? A lot of people I know have been going private and I'm wondering why.

stevie kay said...

stevie.croft@gmail.com

Rachel Holloway said...

hollowayfam@yahoo.com

:)

Sydney said...

sedrink@gmail.com
I love reading your blog!

Team Jogan said...

jennyobray@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We'd love to keep following it.
martineaumasters@gmail.com
randy and sheila

Heather said...

hazekamp@cableone.net

Jaimie said...

jaimiemildred at gmail dot com
Don't block me out please! :)

Annalee Kelly said...

jnakelly97@gmail.com

Erin said...

erin.ockerman@slc.k12.ut.us

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

mnielson2@yahoo.com
Congrats on the new little cutie!

Thanks!

Sharee said...

Sign me up! You have my email.

Cali said...

calistoddard@gmail.com

Christie said...

ckayel@gmail.com

Craig and Melissa said...

melissa_jo22@hotmail.com

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

shareeandgeoffrey@gmail.com

Cindy Spratling said...

us please :) cjsprat @ gmail dot com

Ashley & Donnie said...

Please add me!
ashley_dawn12@hotmail.com

Kellie said...

kelltjenkins@gmail.com

devrie said...

i'd love to keep up with you guys!
devriejensen@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

I want to still see your blog my email is adshbash147@yahoo.com.

Mindy said...

crose25@hotmail.com

Ren said...

This is Renae Merzlock...merzmr@juno.com

Anonymous said...

katre.kitchen@gmail.com

♥ kimberly said...

kimmill03@gmail.com

Laura H. said...

halesangels@gmail.com

And I wish I could recommend Jessica's tumbling teacher. She WAS awesome, but this was her last year. We're bummed.

Kelly said...

kellycstewart@gmail.com

AmberLou said...

amberlicious_1@hotmail.com

Heather Inns said...

Please intive us, ryanandheatherinns@gmail.com this is our blog email.

cindy said...

You better believe it!!! Keep me in!! cindybparker@msn.com

avisiontoremember said...

boblyns at yahoo dot com is mine :)

Brusman Family said...

I love following your blog!
nay06002@byui.edu

Stan and Kristi said...

I love reading your blog! kristidavis@hotmail.com

USA said...

taypamsmith@hotmail.com

Devin and Andrea said...

bowdev@gmail.com! :)

Chris and Sara said...

maughan10@gmail.com
Don't forget about us!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

bordin2003@yahoo.com

Cori said...

thejeides@gmail.com

Lauren C. said...

danswifme@gmail.com

Thanks Kristine! :)

Anna said...

annacaffrey at gmail.com :)

MadMadameMim said...

so apparently I missed your announcement - cause I'm so up on blogs lately :) your doing so much better than I am with the getting back into it thing.
I of course totally want an invite if you ever do go private. So I'm letting you know just in case
tsdonigan@msn.com

Derek and Christi said...

41 comments! Holy cow! I had to comment on that :)!