I'm having quite the time figuring out how to mother two children. I might be going crazy!! Grant LOVES his sister just a bit much. And he asks THOUSANDS of questions all the time. Last night for family scriptures, Tyson read Moroni 7:45 about charity- I'm pretty sure he was hinting to me. :) I'm really trying to have patience!! I'm trying to give him attention and be a good mom, but it's hard to balance. But I sure love both of my kids. Anyway, here's a post just for Grant.
Playing with Kadri's bath:
Playing chess game:
Under the table fort:
Being silly:
Playing with Mom's rings:
We took Grant to the dentist (Grandpa :)) in January and found out Grant had 5 (!!) cavities. We brush his teeth every day and he rarely drinks juice and candy intake is limited, so we were really surprised. Especially since Tyson has never had a cavity and I've only had 1! We think maybe it has to do with being premature? In any case, he had to get them filled. He had his first of several visits last week and he did great! I was amazed how calm he stayed- could have been the prayer we said first or maybe the laughing gas. :) When we got home of course I kept asking him to smile for the camera because his little crooked smile was so cute!
Riding his bike in the garage on a rainy day:
Life is good and I'm grateful to have 2 wonderful kids!!
3 comments:
Oh boy... We should probably take Avrie in. She hates milk so she goes through a 64 oz jug of juice BY HERSELF in 2 days. We seriously can barely keep it stocked! And we try to brush her teeth often but don't get it done every day. We may be in big trouble! Guess I should make an appointment soon...
Fun stuff!
you are such a great mom! a fort under the table? awesome! keep up the good work. you'll learn to balance everything quickly - i bet you're doing better than you think you are! miss ya!
Post a Comment