Monday, March 8, 2010

Warm Weather

I love/hate Idaho springtime. We're all so cooped up from the winter gloom that we go out and about when it "warms" up to over 40 degrees. We've been doing our share of enjoying the sun rays! It's a bit chilly, but Grant is just so excited to be outside! Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I really appreciated the advice, suggestions and encouragement from friends. I am feeling a little better this week about it all. Grant has been sleeping through the night- I on the other hand, spend most nights on the couch. But I'll sleep better once the baby comes, right? Ha! Actually I'm feeling great and enjoying these "extra" weeks of pregnancy.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

We are dying to be outside too! We've had a couple of "nice" days and it's been so nice to send the girls out. They're getting cabin fever I think--they've been so naughty and loud lately! :)

staci baker said...

We are so excited to get outside, too. It's been pretty nice here this spring. Your post and pictures remind me of how unsure I am about moving to Idaho Falls and its LOOOOONG winters in a couple of years. ;) (Maybe, we're not sure) But I like Idaho Falls, still. You have to take the good with the bad, I guess.

Erin and Corey said...

I want to see some pregnant shots!! You've gotta be getting close...