Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What we've been doing

Yesterday was so nice outside. Grant drew with chalk until there was no chalk left to draw with. He loves loves being outside! This picture does not do justice to the mess he was- food all over his face, markers on his hands and chalk everywhere. But he was happy! The other day Tyson was teaching Grant how to throw a frisbee. The last picture cracks me up. He twists so far back when he throws that the frisbee ends up behind him.It was funny! But he can pretty much throw better than me. Tyson tried to coach me, but I just don't have a lot of natural talent!

Here ya go Erin. This is me just over 35 weeks. (Although I don't remember seeing any prego pictures of you?!) I am now expanding by the minute and I consume everything in sight. I do not remember being this hungry when I was pregnant with Grant! I'm 36 weeks and hoping to make at least 2 more weeks. Who knows, I might end up going over 2 weeks!


I just have to say that I love these two!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Grant, I have LOVED the warmer weather!
I think it's cute that Grant used up all the chalk.
Hooray for 35 weeks! So close, and yet i'm sure it feels so far...

Lindsey said...

Grant is getting so BIG! He looks like such a little boy now. Your baby is gone! You look adorable pregnant. We are also glad the weather is getting warmer. Just hope it lasts!!

Erin and Corey said...

Yay for pregnant pics! You look adorable and I love/hate how you maintain the rest of your shape during a pregnancy. I grew in every direction during mine. and PS - I do have one pregnant pic on my blog at about 28 weeks, I think.

Cori said...

Oh Kristine you look so great! I am so glad you made it to 36 weeks! And that Grant, he is so handsome! Enjoy the eating while it lasts!

MadMadameMim said...

So does this mean I'm due for my pic. Renae keeps harassing me :) The thing about this pregnancy is that I don't remember 35 weeks feeling like such crap before. Yikes! I can't believe I have four and a half weeks left. I think I'm going to lose it. And yeah I'm so eating everything I see. I just laughed when the doctor told me today that my weight looked good. Right!

Kellie said...

You are just such a cute pregnant lady :) And you're a fun mom; Grant looks so happy out there! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy; you're going to be great!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You're such a cute pregnant gal! Love it!

I love Grant's mess -- he's such a happy little boy!

Kelly said...

That last picture is priceless. You have inspired me to buy some sidewalk chalk.

Derek and Christi said...

Cute pregnant picture! I never want to take them, but a year or so later, I'm always glad I did. Cute car seat blanket/cover thing! The fabric you chose is really cute. Good job.

Christie said...

Hello Darling! Arturo and I are coming to IF this coming weekend for Easter. I don't know if you will have had your baby yet, but it would be great to see you. :) You amaze me with all of your creations. Seriously, you have a million talents. Your family is super stinkin' cute and I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see you and your new little girl when she arrives.

staci baker said...

Peyton is really into frisbee right now, too! Way to go on the carseat cover. We have one already. Drostan's sister made it when Peyton was born. I'll bet you won't be surprised that it's BYU fabric. :) Maybe I'll have a chance to make a girly one someday. And you are TEENY for 36 weeks. I'm so huge, and I've still got 5 weeks. Yikes!