Monday, October 5, 2009

Once there was a Snowman


Grant squealed when he saw the snow on the ground this morning. He knows that snow means building a snowman. So we headed out to play in the winter landscape. On October 5. Awesome. He loved it. He said in a prayer today that he was grateful that we could build a snowman. I love listening to little kids pray!

7 comments:

Joe and Savanna said...

Are you serious! Where are you living? We got snow all day today and yesterday in Pocatello, but nothing that stuck!

crack'n up ourselves said...

What cute pictures!

Bekah and Lance said...

So cute!

Kellie said...

That is the cutest thing ever (the prayer... and the snowman isn't bad either :) You're a good mom, I would have been crying inside about snow on Oct. 5th!

Sharee said...

That snowman looks awesome. I still need to get Ryker some snow gloves. We should be ready for the next snowstorm.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh wow snow! So early! I'm glad you had fun, I'm still anti winter.

Lynette said...

Awwww! Those pics are so cute! I can't believe you guys have snow already! Well...I guess I shouldn't be surprised-it is Idaho. :) Man, if he squealed for snow, I can't imagine how much he'll love everything about Christmas!