Monday, October 19, 2009

Aspiring Poet

We are very grateful to be able to say
Our #2 is on the way!
The happy month is April 2010
As long as baby doesn't come early again! :)
After appendix surgery and the (swine?) flu,
I'm hoping for health until baby is due!

27 comments:

Cori said...

Congrats congrats congrats! That is such great news. We will absolutely been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers that your health will be great and that you will carry this new little Parker till full term! What wonderful news!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Congrats...That is great news! I hope you are feeling better. I didn't even know you had surgery or swine flu, you should have said something I would have loved to bring you dinner and watch Grant. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Congrats and take care of yourself (:

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you! Hope things go well!

Belnap Family said...

Congratulations, that is GREAT news! I hope "it" stays in there and is nice and healthy too.

Jaimie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well and everything runs smoothly!

Erin and Corey said...

Yeah, congrats again! Swine flu on top of appendix surgery? Wow, hopefully you are in the clear now. Get feeling better!

Erin L said...

congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Palju Onne teile!!! I am so excited and happy for all of you! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl or will you wait? So awesome! WOWOOOO!!!!

stevie kay said...

Horray! I've been waiting for this good news. What can I do? Do you need me to take Grant for a day? Bring by dinner? Just come give you some company? I'm on it, just e-mail me!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Yay~ Congratulations! We're so excited for you.

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! I'm SO excited for you! We still need to get together lady! I'm calling you in the next few days and we'll plan something if you're up for it!

The Brandt Family said...

Oh yay! that is so fun-congrats to the parkers. grant is going to be such a great big brother!

♥ kimberly said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Sharee said...

I kind of suspected but I am not one to ask. Congrats! If you need any help with Grant, let me know. I am right next door.
We are SO excited for your cute family to have another little one.

Kellie said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry you've had some health problems, I hope all goes well!

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay! Congratulations. Spring is the best time to have a baby! Best wishes for good health Kristine!

Krystal said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news.

avisiontoremember said...

congrats! That is so exciting. Baby 2 is so much easier than 1 and Ash was a breeze (thats how Grant seems!) Much more relaxing for sure! Good luck and let us know if you need anything.

olers said...

Krissy,
We are so glad that you are feeling well. We are happy for you!

Ashley said...

That is wonderful news!! How exciting! I'm so sorry you were sick though along with surgery no fun!! We will hope for great health! Congratulations!!! April is a great time to have a baby!

Kelly said...

Such great news. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having.

staci baker said...

Hey! That's cool! Our kids will be close in age again. That's great! That's so crazy to hear about your recent health scares WHILE being pregnant(?) Wow! Yes, let's hope for a safe and healthy and FULL-TERM pregnancy for you!

devrie said...

Yay I can't believe it! Congrats!

Emily said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you!

Tay Pam Smith said...

We are so excited for you as well. It was good to see you guys two weekends ago! Take care.

Heather Inns said...

Congrats, I am so excited for y'all. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Ashley & Donnie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!