December was a busy month for us. We had a piano duet recital on the 18th, which turned out really well. I am so glad I decided to teach piano! Tyson also teaches one student, so it's fun to share that hobby. We have spent lots of time with both sides of our family for the holidays and Grant has had so much fun playing with all of his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. He's getting pretty good at saying all their names. Here he is with Parker, Dallin, and Uncle Preston. Aren't they cute?!

He talks nonstop now! Sometimes he'll pick a word and just say it over and over and over until it drives me crazy! But it is so cute and this is such a fun age. We had our own little Christmas morning and Grant started to get the hang of ripping paper off the presents. He was so excited for his little booster chair. I love having him sit at the table with us now. Tyson's mom makes matching pajamas for everyone, so Grant's wearing his Mickey pajamas and new Car slippers.

On New Year's Eve, we went to the local museum where nativity and gingerbread houses were on display. It was really fun to look around, and it was free!!

Well, it's post-holidays and my blood sugar is adjusting to the decrease in treats. The decorations are coming down and it's goal-setting time. Families are heading back home and a regular schedule is starting up. It is a bittersweet time!
4 comments:
He is so dang cute I can't believe how big he is getting. I am glad you had wonderful holidays.
I love the pic of Grant with his cousins. He is all smiles! It was so good to see you over the break. I wish we could spend more time together. Hope Grant's cold is better. See you next IF trip!
That's such a Mormon thing -- three toddlers and a "uncle" that's more close to their age than twice yours! It totally made me smile!
I agree with you about January being bitter sweet! Isn't it a great blessing to have both sets of grandparents close to build those critical relationships with?
You guys are great.
Post a Comment