Thursday, January 15, 2009

Typical Day

Watching the kids get on and off the bus in front of our house: Lucky for him, it happens four times a day!
Eating one of Tyson's chocolate chip cookies:His cookies are the best. It doesn't matter how hard I try, I can never make them quite as well as Tyson. So darn, guess he has to keep making them instead of me! :)

Trying on Dad's shoes:

What happens when I indulge in a movie and Grant is not napping:(This time it was Tuesdays with Morrie, a thought-provoking and poignant movie.)

After picking up Grant's toys yesterday, Tyson commented how it would be hard to stay home all day with Grant because I would constantly be cleaning up messes. It's true, having even one child creates more mess than seems reasonable, but motherhood is wonderful. I guess I have to love the messes because I love the kid that makes them!

6 comments:

Cori said...

I have to say that if you just swap out a few pieces of furniture my living room looks so similar to your almost every single day. It is a skill those little boys must have and it usually happens before 10 o'clock!

It has been too long since we have played!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad my livingroom isn't the only one that looks like that sometimes! It's amazing what two little hands can do in such a short amount of time. Sometimes it's just worth it to pick up the mess after they're done as long as they are happy. We need to get together soon!

Erin L said...

that's why I just let the mess build and clean it up once. After Ana is asleep!!! my house looks like that until about 9 oclock at night.

Krystal said...

That's cute! Rachel is into watching the "pus", too. That was an awesome mess that Grant made (think of it as creative genius.)

Heather said...

I had to laugh at your mess! It was so classic. He really did a great job!

♥ kimberly said...

I can't believe how old/big he is now. So cute. It's hard to be mad at them when they make messes like that because they're so darn cute!