Friday, December 12, 2008
Christmas Lights to Music
Grant, Tyson and I just got back from seeing a cool home display of Christmas lights choreographed to music. Last year we went to the house clear out in Iona, but the one we went to tonight is actually on the west side of town. It's a smaller house, but still very cool. You tune into a radio station to listen, and they said they used over 70,000 lights and a mile of extension cords! They even have an American-themed song with red, white, and blue lights. I recommend going and taking your kids. It's fun! To get there, turn right off Bellin onto Newman, drive past Westside Elementary and turn right on Lowell. You can't miss it. Hope you are all enjoying the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I think we might have to go check that out! Sounds like fun
I think that's the same one we saw last year..it was awesome!
What radio station? Heather Hazekamp was just telling me about that house tonight! I need to go find it...
Annalee- I think it's 88.7, but you have to be by the house to pick it up.
Hey! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Your little Grant is so dang cute! What a handsome little guy! We say this all the time but can we PLEASE try to get something planned to get together? I would love to see you guys. Love ya!
I just saw the one here in Iona the other night! I didn't even know people did that. It was so cool! If you ever do come see that one again, stop by here!
We need to check it out (even though it's after Christmas now!). I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment