Saturday, December 6, 2008

Evidence of love...



1. Books strewn all over the house
2. DVDs in the laundry room
3. Christmas ornament in the kitchen drawer
4. Cutting board by the computer (??)
5. Hand prints on the mirror
6. Raisins smashed into the carpet
7. Overflowing laundry basket
8. Sticky piano keys
9. Trucks in the bathroom
10. Sleeping toddler

I am so grateful for my little boy. I love him.



PS. I took a bit of a blogging hiatus, but I think I'm back. I have a love/hate relationship with blogging. We're working it out.

10 comments:

stevie kay said...

Even if you hate blogging, I like hearing from you.

Annalee Kelly said...

I love your optimistic outlook on love.:)

Krystal said...

So sweet. A cute little guy for a cute mommy!

Kelly said...

This post was really cute! You are such a good mom...and volleyball player too!

Julie Loftus said...

I can't believe how much Grant looks like you in that second picture. Too cute! I'm going to have to agree with Kelly's comment about you being a good volleyball player! Hope to see you again Wednesday night!

Cindy Spratling said...

I love Grant's big smile. How can you NOT love that face? At the same time... isn't it amazing how impossible it is to keep up with a toddler?!

Heather said...

I loved your post! The crazy life of a mom!

Heather Inns said...

I would love to get together before I leave that would be so much fun. My last day of work was today so I am free anytime next week. So just let me know and who all should come.

stevie kay said...

I was just checking out the links on your sidebar - I love the aprongirls site. It's so clever and fun!

staci baker said...

That was cute! A very optimistic view of raising kids! I can totally relate. I try to laugh at those things and realize the joys in it. I mean, what's not to laugh about finding a matchbox car in the dishwasher, right? It reminds me of Pres. Monson's Conference talk about finding joy in the journey and appreciating the days... before it's too late! Thanks for the reminder!
P.S. We hope to get together with you two sometime. We're here until the 23rd.