
Yes folks, it's the Mickey cake. Because as we all know, today the Mouse turns 80. He hides his age well, don't ya say? Mickey made his debut in 1928 as the memorable black-and-white mouse in Steamboat Willie. (I'm always learning interesting Disney facts from Tyson.) All I know is that he sure tastes good!
Plans for tonight:
Eat the cake. (Some of it at least. We will have leftovers, so feel free to stop by!)
Watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Totally awesome, dude.
And here's our mini-Mozart at the piano.
(Sidenote: We recently watched Amadeus and I realized that most geniuses of their trade acquired greatness at a significant personal cost....)
8 comments:
Did you make that cake?!? It's amazing!
Okay, I'm assuming you made the cake. (You're too modest.) Wow.
Cute Cake it look way good. You baby is going to be an awesome piano player when he grows up. Are you going to start him how to play the piano young?
So do you always celebrate Mickey's b-day or is this a spur of the moment kind of thing. That cake looks amazing by the way, very impressive.
You are a pro at making that Mickey cake! I may have to borrow that pan for Brian's b-day in Feb. He is a little obsessed with Disneyland and he would love it!
Your cake turned out so cute! You are amazingly talented. And yes, Grant is destined to be a great pianist--it's genetic.
That cake looks good enough to eat. I might just call on you to make Ryker's 1 year old cake. Grant is already starting young with a love for the piano, that is wonderful.
Kristine! I am so happy I found your blog, I have not seen you forever. You have such a darling family! It will be fun to keep in touch with you.
-Kellie (thompson) Jenkins
Latter-Day-Voices
brandonandkellie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment