Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Turning to the Dark Side

Anyone who knows Tyson knows that he loves Star Wars. I'm not a big fan. (Although I have watched all 6 movies, more than once!) And I don't like this mask, but Grant has taken a liking to it. When I see these pictures, I can hear that distinct breathing. How do you write it? Khoh-kaaah...khoh-kaaah. Creepy!






He's much cuter than the real Vader.

12 comments:

stevie kay said...

So funny!!! The last pic is my favorite :-)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh he's much cuter than Darth Vader!!

Annalee Kelly said...

I think your phonetic spelling is pretty accurate. I don't see how I could improve on that! Love the pictures...

MadMadameMim said...

so cute, how can you not love him in that, it is putting me in a star wars mood :)

stevie kay said...

They (the breadsticks) tasted like pie crust- which is good, but weird when you wanted breadsticks, so I don't think I'll make them again. But if you want to give it a try, I found it here:
http://www.freezehappy.com/2008/11/breadsticks-to-die-for.html

Lynette said...

That's pretty funny! He is getting so big!

Would you be interested coming to a party right before seeing Twilight and all us chicks (Mindy, Stevie, Carmen, etc or whoever you want to come) can meet up for refreshments then go together?! It would be so fun!

Lynette said...

Sweet! Most of the girls want to get tickets for 10:00pm and some have already gotten them for that time, so I hope others can go then. I would suggest getting tickets asap. It's going to sell out so fast. They say it's going to be ten times bigger than Harry Potter but who knows :P So, I was thinking it would be fun to have pizza or something at my place and chat before we head over. I can't wait to see everyone!

Lynette said...

sorry to keep posting on here ...so I'm sure if they're selling tickets for that day yet. They are up until Thanksgiving but I guess we'll have to wait a little longer...not sure how long.

Lynette said...

P.S. I didn't realize that it comes out on the 21st...would you still want to go even though it's a week after the opening?

crack'n up ourselves said...

How cute! Thanks a million for watching chunky baby for me the other day. I asked him what he did and he said " I fight with grant". Sorry.

Sharee said...

What a fun little guy! He is always very entertaining.

staci baker said...

He's such a cute kid--even in a Darth Vader mask!