Today I am so grateful for:
1. All those who have served or are currently serving our country. Living in a free country is something I often take for granted. I truly am grateful for those who make this possible, and for the families who support those who serve.
2. I am grateful for the chance to reflect on the influence that veterans have had on my life. Many grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles, and cousins have served. Thank you!!!
3. Today's date. 11/11/11. And it will be extra awesome this morning at 11:11.
3 comments:
we should have celebrated and drank some fry sauce at Arctic Circle at 11:11.
Fun idea! It was fun catching up with you and seeing your cute kiddos. They are getting so big! I am so impressed with what you are doing with Grant at age 4--piano, writing his own words, drawing, building Lincoln Log houses...Wow! And canning so much stuff! You are quite an amazing woman! Hopefully we can meet up with you guys sometime this next year, huh? It's been awhile!
@Annalee- yeah, why didn't we think of it earlier? Maybe tomorrow? :)
@Staci- I think the exact same thing when I read your blog! :) And yes, I would love to get together
Post a Comment